Location: Murray Bridge, South Australia.
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Our client has a large fleet of buses working across the state and is looking for someone to join their service team in Murray Bridge.
Duties may include
- Conducting routine maintenance on various buses including oil changes, battery check, lubricating components and replacing worn parts.
- Following a checklist of inspection procedures, inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines and other parts of vehicles.
- Genuine and keen interest to learn trade with commitment to 4 year apprenticeship.
- The position would suit a school leaver or out of trader
- Highly regarded to have completed cert 1 or cert 2 in Automotive mechanics or have a passion for motor mechanics.
- You must be physically fit and reliable.
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen.
- Willing to obtain a police check.
- Must hold a current driver licence (P’s acceptable) and have reliable transport.
- Have a great mechanical aptitude.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jamesv@sgt.asn.au outlining your interest and suitability to the position.