Location: Happy Valley
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate 3 in Wall & Floor Tiling (CPC31320)
Statewide Group Training are seeking an apprentice Tiler to join our team working throughout Adelaide, Adelaide Hills and surrounding areas.
The position is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include –
- Reviewing plans and measuring surfaces, as well as laying out tiling work.
- Preparing floor and wall surfaces which may involve removing old tiles, filling cracks and holes.
- Placing adhesive onto tiles and their surfaces.
- Applying waterproofing systems.
- Ensuring tiles are correctly cut and shaped.
- General physical labour
About you –
- Have a genuine passion for Tiling
- Be committed to undertaking a 48-month apprenticeship.
- Possess a driver’s licence
- Must be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing
- Be willing to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Be physically fit
- Be willing to obtain a white card before or during at your own expense if required.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.