Location: Port Pirie, SA
Who is Statewide Group Training
Statewide Group Training (SA) Incorporated is an independent, community-based not for profit organisation that has been servicing the employment and training needs of South Australian apprentices and trainees, business and industry for over 30 years.
Certificate III in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Tradesperson.
Statewide Group Training are seeking an Airconditioning & Refrigeration Apprentice living in Port Pirie region to join our team.
The position is a full time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 38 hours per week and reasonable overtime may be required. You will be paid as per the relevant award unless otherwise advised.
Duties may include
• Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs in domestic & commercial environment
• Troubleshooting, doing tests and checking products, services, or processes to make sure they are working properly.
• Maintaining equipment.
• Using hand and power tools.
• Genuine and keen interest to learn trade with commitment to 4 year apprenticeship.
• Physically fit and reliable.
• Able to pass a drug & alcohol screening.
• Fully immunised for Covid & Influenza due to work site requirements (essential).
• Hold a current Driver’s License and reliable transport (P’s acceptable) must be able to drive a manual car.
• Must have White Card (or willing to get prior to commencement).
• Current Working Safely At Heights (an advantage).
• DHS Working with Children Check (or willingness to get prior to commencement).
• SA Police Check (or willingness to get prior to commencement).
Please send your resume including 2 checkable referees and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability to the position. Position will be filled as soon as suitable applicant is found.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.